TS-66 MAX manual tile cutter - Grey - 18974
- Cutting length - 66 cm
- Diagonal cutting length - 46x46 cm
- Cutting height - 6-15 mm
- Separator power - 800 kg
- 800kg high performance single point breaker.
- Double guide for better visibility of the scoring and cutting line.
- Chromed steel guides, calibrated and rectified, with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Lateral stop for straight and 45º repetitive cuts.
- Bigger reinforced base for a higher comfort and better stability when cutting.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
The range of TS-MAX manual cutters offers professionals a light and functional tool. RUBI TS-MAX manual cutters are generally ideal for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially for frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type).
All models in the range of TS-MAX manual cutters include a practical and high performance single point breaker with a maximum breaking pressure of 800 kg, which is specially designed for cutting very hard materials with a maximum thicknesses of 15 mm.